This page will be updated with information on the status of our school in relation to the coronavirus outbreak.
As you are aware schools are receiving regular updates from the Government regarding the full opening of our schools .
The Trustees of WNAT, of which Smithdon High School is a part of, are holding regular meetings with members of the WNAT Executive team to ensure that our risk assessments are up to date with any new government legislation.
The following link will take you to the latest version of our Risk Assessment:
This risk assessment has been applied to our school, ensuring that every member of our staff is clear on their role and the schools procedures.
However, it is important to understand that this document is live and will be updated regularly to ensure that it reflects the latest government guidance.
If you have any queries regarding this then please do not hesitate to contact the school direct.
- Parent Letter - Returning to School in September 2020
- Parent Information Booklet - Returning to School in September 2020
- Non Acceptance of Cash Payments in September 2020
- What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges during the COVID-19 outbreak
- NCC/NHS - Guide for Schools and Parents about Coronavirus Absence from School